This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies with all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website.
We use Google Analytics to collect information about visitor behaviour on the website. Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. This Analytics data is not tied to personally identifiable information.
Should you wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website onto your computer’s hard drive, you should take necessary steps within the web browser’s security settings to block all cookies from this website.
Whilst using the website you may be asked to provide personal information (name, email, etc.). We will use this information to administer our website, client databases and marketing material. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, as adopted into law of the United Kingdom in the Data Protection Act 2018. Further, by providing email details, you consent to Pressure Points Therapy contacting you in response to enquiries. Marketing emails will only be sent to you if you have explicitly given consent, and your details will never be shared with third parties.
When visiting the practice, you will be asked for detailed medical information, necessary for the treatment. Further notes will also be taken. This data is held securely and only seen by the practitioner. It will only be shared with other medical practitioners if there is a reason to do so, and with your consent. Contact details such as email and telephone numbers will be used for the purposes of arranging appointments, and will only be used for marketing if you have given consent.
Your principal rights under data protection law are:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records. Please note that there is a legal requirement for treatment records to be held for eight years, or in the case of minors until the child has reached the age of 25.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling.
You have the right at any time to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Should you wish to receive a copy of this, or would like to be removed from our database, please contact us at email@example.com.
Your personal information will not be held for longer than is necessary. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email. Once you do this, you will no longer receive any emails from us.
Please note, we are constantly reviewing how we process and protect data. Therefore, changes to our policy may occur at any time. We will endeavour to publicise any changes.
Please contact info@pressurepointstherapy for any further information.